|Select style and brand to compliment the bride,
time of day, theme (you might even consider checking with her)
Tuxedos typically come with:
- jacket, pants, shirt, tie, vest or cummerbund.
- shoes are rented separately.
Fittings for out of town men
- let them know brand and style number of your choice.
- have them measured at a local tux shop and send sizes to you.
Ask for special deals and multiple-rental discounts.
- Choose your Tuxedo shop.
- Choose the brand, style and color of your tuxedo.
- Choose your accessories (ties, vests, buttons, cuff links).
- Reserve 3-4 months in advance (know the store hours).
- Ask about return, damage or stain policies.
- Schedule fittings for groom, attendants, fathers.
- Try on the tuxedo BEFORE the wedding.
- Make arrangements to pickup tuxedos before the wedding.
- Make arrangements to drop off tuxedos after the wedding.
- Ask for special deals and multiple-rental discounts.
Start planning in your city